Replies: 154   Last Post: Apr 19, 2011 4:25 AM

Bob Casanova

On Sun, 10 Apr 2011 18:06:41 -0700 (PDT), the following
appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Graham Cooper
<grahamcooper7@gmail.com>:

>On Apr 11, 6:08 am, george <gbl...@hnpl.net> wrote:
>> On Apr 11, 6:14 am, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:

>> > Still waiting...
>>
>> In that case you have a lifelong wait...
>>
>> The only thing out of that quarter is lies, damned lies and
>> unsubstantiated statistics

>Here are 3 of my premonitions ON RECORD!
>
>http://groups.google.com/groups/search?as_usubject=proof+of+god+0202+2002
>FEB 2 2002 I post PROOF OF GOD 02 02 2002 to a dozen newsgroups
>1 year to the day later the Space Shuttle exploded

No mention of the shuttle in that post. In fact, no stated
predictions at all.

>http://groups.google.com/groups/search?as_usubject=dark-day-monday
>DEC 14 2004 A ouigee board warning of global catastrophe - DARK DAY
>MONDAY
>2 weeks before the Boxing Day Tsunami killed 100,000 people ON A
>SUNDAY

Here's what you posted and later claimed to have been a
"prediction" of the tsunami:

"my Ouigee board is playing up again.... hope its global and
not related to me!"

Wow, right on target! Not...

And BTW, that's "Ouija" board; your spelling makes it sound
like something used to clean windows. HTH...

>http://hercshome.com/my-fault.png
>Days before Queensland floods and cyclone.
>YOU GET HIT HARD AND IT KEEPS ON COMING (THE RAIN)
>Emailed to 50 Queensland Govt. departments

Your actual statement (from the referenced website):

"You get hit hard and it keeps on coming until you break."

No mention of rain. No mention of location or time, even
vaguely.

IOW, no prediction of anything meaningful.

>I'm not saying it's a simple matter that it's definitive,
>but that's 3 of the biggest natural disasters of the last decade
>predicted,
>and I don't make any predictions other than
>the ones that DO show some results.

So where are those predictions? The ones you referenced were
neither predictions nor useful.

Still waiting...
--

Bob C.