Replies: 154   Last Post: Apr 19, 2011 4:25 AM

Alex

In aus.tv Graham Cooper <grahamcooper7@gmail.com> wrote:

> Nope! You guys are reverse engineering your denial (conclustions)
> based on your ASSUMPTION that predicting catastrophes is impossible.

Nope! You're "reverse engineering" your prediction of "DARKFALZ,
DAVID, MONTY, DAVID dark day mon day" to fit an unrelated event.

> It's very clear.

What, the hindsight or the coincidence? The only thing which is
clear is that the "prediction" has nothing whatsoever to do with
the event you're "reverse engineering" it to fit.

> 14 DEC 2004 in same thread
> "actually it was DARKFALZ, DAVID, MONTY, DAVID dark day mon day
> just after I got the message 'you can predict catastrophe'"

So your prediction was *actually* that "DARKFALZ, DAVID, MONTY,
DAVID" would have a "dark day mon day"? Did they?

> THIS IS WHERE I CLARIFY THAT IT WAS A PREDICTION OF CATASTROPHE
> BECAUSE I POSTED "DARK DAY MONDAY" ON A SUNDAY IN SCI.SKEPTIC
> AND NOTHING HIT *THAT* MONDAY - THE NEXT DAY.
>

> GROUPS: aus.tv SCI.SKEPTIC
> SUBJECT: DARK DAY MONDAY
> DATE: 12 DECEMBER 2004
> TOPIC: Ouija Board message
> FOLLOW UP POST 14 DEC - *I* can predict catastrophe
>

> 2 WEEKS LATER
> BOXING DAY TSUNAMI HIT ON SUNDAY

Yeah, if only you hadn't predicted "mon day" instead...

Alex.

Date Subject Author
Graham Cooper
Alex