Replies: 154   Last Post: Apr 19, 2011 4:25 AM

Bob Casanova

On Mon, 11 Apr 2011 14:44:56 -0700 (PDT), the following
appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Graham Cooper
<grahamcooper7@gmail.com>:

>On Apr 12, 7:40 am, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:
>> On Sun, 10 Apr 2011 13:08:23 -0700 (PDT), the following
>> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by george <gbl...@hnpl.net>:

>> >In that case you have a lifelong wait...
>>
>> Yeah, but that fact (his inability to predict anything)
>> needs to be reiterated occasionally.
>>

>> >The only thing out of that quarter is lies, damned lies and
>> >unsubstantiated statistics ...

>> I'd go with "delusions" rather than lies; it's yet to be
>> demonstrated that he has the faintest idea what the truth
>> actually is.

>Nope! You guys are reverse engineering your denial (conclustions)
>based on your ASSUMPTION that predicting catastrophes is impossible.
>
>It's very clear.
>
>14 DEC 2004 in same thread
>"actually it was DARKFALZ, DAVID, MONTY, DAVID dark day mon day
>just after I got the message 'you can predict catastrophe'"
>
>THIS IS WHERE I CLARIFY THAT IT WAS A PREDICTION OF CATASTROPHE
>BECAUSE I POSTED "DARK DAY MONDAY" ON A SUNDAY IN SCI.SKEPTIC
>AND NOTHING HIT *THAT* MONDAY - THE NEXT DAY.

No location.
No date.
No time.
Equals... *No* prediction.

>GROUPS: aus.tv SCI.SKEPTIC
>SUBJECT: DARK DAY MONDAY
>DATE: 12 DECEMBER 2004
>TOPIC: Ouija Board message
>FOLLOW UP POST 14 DEC - *I* can predict catastrophe
>

>2 WEEKS LATER
>BOXING DAY TSUNAMI HIT ON SUNDAY

Yeah; so? You certainly didn't predict it.
--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is
- McNameless