Topic: save figures without displaying
Replies: 17   Last Post: Aug 29, 2014 2:10 PM

Yuri Geshelin

Re: save figures without displaying

Oliver,

I think the workaround is to set up a listener, which will monitor the children of the root and as soon as the new ones appear make them visible. Unless it contradicts with your other preferences and work style, you can add the listener to startup: it won't prevent you from setting the 'visible' property to 'off', as it will only be applied to the new figure handles that appear in the workspace.

Defining Events and Listeners:

http://www.mathworks.com/help/techdoc/matlab_oop/brb6gnc.html#top_of_page

HTH

Yuri