Replies: 154   Last Post: Apr 19, 2011 4:25 AM

BruceS

On Apr 13, 2:34 pm, Brad <goog...@vk2qq.com> wrote:
> On Apr 14, 3:40 am, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:
>  >> accurate.
>

> > >I can confidently predict the following:
>
> > >SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN SOMETIME SOON.
>
> > I stand in awe... ;-)
>
> > >There. Now prove me wrong.
>
> > Obviously I can't, which means that you are indeed psychic.
> > Al least, by GrahamLogic.
> > --

> Predicting the future is just one of my lesser powers. I can also
> guess a number between 1 and 100.
>
> 37.

Holy ...! That was amazing! I checked, and 37 *is* between 1 and
100. Have you applied with Randi?

> Keep that number in your pocket, it might come in handy one day.

I thought I already had it there, but when I checked, all I found were
pi, e, and 42. And a hole. Does it say something about me that two
out of three of my pocketed numbers are irrational?

Date Subject Author
Graham Cooper
Alex
BruceS