Replies: 154   Last Post: Apr 19, 2011 4:25 AM

BruceS

On Apr 13, 3:45 pm, Brad <goog...@vk2qq.com> wrote:
> On Apr 14, 6:37 am, george <gbl...@hnpl.net> wrote:
>

> > On Apr 14, 8:34 am, Brad <goog...@vk2qq.com> wrote:
>
> > > On Apr 14, 3:40 am, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:
> > >  >> accurate.

> > > Predicting the future is just one of my lesser powers. I can also
> > > guess a number between 1 and 100.

> > > 37.
>
> > > Keep that number in your pocket, it might come in handy one day.
>
> > So that's where it got to..
> > I heard the owner dropped it while cavorting with 29... it's all quite
> > a sordid tale

> And I am 1 for 1.

OK, hotshot. I'm thinking of an integer between 1 and 3. You only
get one guess to prove you're psychic. If you get it right, all
Usenet will hail your name, and you'll have a common fastener named
for you. If you get it wrong, you'll have to hang your head in shame,
and never crosspost to more than 100 ngs again.

Date Subject Author
Graham Cooper
Alex
BruceS