Replies: 154   Last Post: Apr 19, 2011 4:25 AM

Graham Cooper

On Apr 15, 10:40 am, george <gbl...@hnpl.net> wrote:
> On Apr 15, 11:08 am, Graham Cooper <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Skeptics are all cheats who have never scored a single hit to anything
> > subjective in the last 100 years.

> We don't claim to be able to.
> And you can't prove any of your claims to have done so..

Yes I can but nobody accepts statistics from the claimant themselves.

So you bury your head in the sand when data is offered.

e.g. 1000 blind answers to questions scored 75% hits by 1000 recorded
names and their cities.

You score FAIL 100% of the time.

So the psychics have broken GOOGLEPLEX:1 ODDS outside of the normal
random prediction range.

Skeptics arguments are ENTIRELY REVERSE ENGINEERED (I told you so)
specifically by IGNORING ALL DATA and ADMITTING NOTHING.

None of you can explain why BOLT is the fastest and BILL was the
richest for a decade.

Date Subject Author
Graham Cooper
Alex