Replies: 2   Last Post: Apr 14, 2011 3:45 PM

Guest

Watch Watch this User
Re: [ap-calculus] How do I spend $7500?!

I would for sure get licenses for Fathom, Sketchpad 5, Calculus in Motion, and check out Casio's new PRIZM graphing calculator and emulator software.
------Original Message------
From: M McFall
To: AP Calculus
ReplyTo: M McFall
Subject: [ap-calculus] How do I spend $7500?!
Sent: Apr 13, 2011 3:10 PM

Hey folks! I have the potential to earn a $7500 grant but have ONE DAY to figure out how I would spend it in my classroom, the school, or the district to enhance math learning. It doesn't HAVE to be for Calculus, but I do teach AB and will teach BC for the first time next year.
Any great ideas? How would you spend it?
====
Course related websites:
---
To unsubscribe click here: