Replies: 154   Last Post: Apr 19, 2011 4:25 AM

Graham Cooper

On Apr 16, 12:10 am, BruceS <bruce...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 15, 7:53 am, Graham Cooper <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > You corrected his spelling, and didn't (AFAICT) have any spelling or
> > > grammar errors in your post.  Graham repeatedly claims this cannot be
> > > done.  Therefore, logically, your post does not exist.

> > How do you construe that trivia as a spelling correction?
>
> You misspelled the word "lobotomy" as "labotamy" (well actually, the
> plural "labotamies"), and he corrected you.  Ordinarily, that would be
> considered a spelling flame.  How is it perceived on your planet?

He implied there was a spelling error, he didn't explicitly correct
anyone or anything.

If you think you've found the definitive holy grail, a weakness in
Genesis Adam's immortality field, then you're clearly mistaken and
jumping to conclusions based on a very weak anecdote.

I'm surprised I still have to explain such basics to you when you've
been at this so long.

Date Subject Author
Graham Cooper
Alex