Replies: 154   Last Post: Apr 19, 2011 4:25 AM

Alex

In aus.tv Graham Cooper <grahamcooper7@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 16, 12:10 am, BruceS <bruce...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> On Apr 15, 7:53 am, Graham Cooper <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> > How do you construe that trivia as a spelling correction?
>>
>> You misspelled the word "lobotomy" as "labotamy" (well actually, the
>> plural "labotamies"), and he corrected you.  Ordinarily, that would be
>> considered a spelling flame.  How is it perceived on your planet?

> He implied there was a spelling error, he didn't explicitly correct
> anyone or anything.

Amusing - I've pointed out numerous examples of your failures in
spelling, grammar and basic punctuation in a number of your posts.
When your responses reach a certain level of ... let's just say
"incoherent intensity" ... you're unable to capitalise, punctuate
or even spell basic words at all, given past examples. That's
leaving out the repetitiveness of your posting style, periodically
starting new threads with the same whinging content as the old ones,
the constant re-use of your own stock phrases (even when they don't
grammatically fit the context) and plain old lies often couched as
"paraphrasing". You, of course, have dismissed any logical analysis
of your previous responses as "taking you out of context."

> If you think you've found the definitive holy grail, a weakness in
> Genesis Adam's immortality field, then you're clearly mistaken and
> jumping to conclusions based on a very weak anecdote.

"Immortality field"? Seriously?

> I'm surprised I still have to explain such basics to you when you've
> been at this so long.

Says the muppet who's been wasting "10 years" online spruiking
increasingly byzantine applications of a decreasingly apparent
"psychic" talent, in between fraudulently claiming to be a millionaire
porn-site operator who, surprisingly, never actually has any money
for iPhone cables or lawyers.

Alex.

Date Subject Author
Graham Cooper