Replies: 154   Last Post: Apr 19, 2011 4:25 AM

BruceS

On Apr 15, 5:25 pm, Graham Cooper <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > He implied there was a spelling error, he didn't explicitly correct
> > > anyone or anything.

> > He corrected your spelling by giving the correct spelling as part of
> > his pointing out that you spelled it incorrectly.  You are probably
> > the only one in this thread who doesn't recognize that as a correction
> > of your spelling.

> HE STILL DIDN"T MAKE A VALID CORRECTION!

Actually, he did. You missed it, apparently, but you spelled
"lobotomies" incorrectly, and he, using the singular form, provided
the correct spelling while directing attention to your error. This is
what we on Earth refer to as a "correction" of your misspelling. In
case you really don't get it, I'll hereby point out your error and
correct it. The correct spelling of the word you wanted in your
subject line is "lobotomies", not "LABOTAMIES", and you should keep
that in mind in future. HTH.

> FFS!
>
> AND I *** C L E A R L Y *** PREDICTED A CATASTROPHE!
>
> IT WAS 2 WEEKS INSTEAD OF 1 WEEK AHEAD - BIG DEAL
> IT WAS THE DAY OF MOURNING - NOT THE DAY OF THE TSUNAMI - BIG DEAL
>
> VERY CLEAR - VERY PRECISE HIT - YOU ARE CHEATERS - END THREAD
>
> THE FACT BOG ISOLATES 'DARK DAY MONDAY' IS NOT A VALID PREDICTION
> AND IGNORES THE 'I PREDICT A CATASTROPHE' FOLLOW UP POST 2 DAYS LATER
> IS EVIDENT HE IS LYING

This was unrelated to your claim of prediction, and instead directed
only at your failure to use a simple spell checker.

Date Subject Author
Graham Cooper
Alex
BruceS