Replies: 154   Last Post: Apr 19, 2011 4:25 AM

Alex

In aus.tv Graham Cooper <grahamcooper7@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 16, 10:34 pm, Alex <n...@leng.id.au> wrote:
>> In aus.tv Graham Cooper <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> > MY CLAIM IS YOU MAKE MISTAKES YOU FUCKING IDIOT
>>
>> As I've already reminded you, this *isn't* one of your
>> "para-tests", so you don't get to change the rules mid-stream.
>>
>> Since your memory is a more than somewhat short-term, here's
>> your original claim again:

>> Are you sure you're reading what's actually there, and not what you
>> *think* is there?
>>

>> > FUCK I'VE NEVER HEARD A LAMER ARGUMENT.
>>
>> Yeah, it's obvious you never tend to read any of your old posts.
>>

>> > I WON'T BE CHECKING THIS THREAD ANY MORE, 100+ POSTS IN A GOOGLE
>> > THREAD TAKES TOO LONG TO READ THIS MORONS BULLSHIT.

>> *Chuckle* Usenet via Google Groups.  I guess you really *are*
>> that clueless.

> Look you idiot, if you correct me you will faulter yourself.

You mean "falter", don't you genius?

> Similar to if you tried to shoot me you would injure yourself, that
> way the human race is guaranteed to progress with my progeny.

Correcting your numerous and often humorous errors is in no way like
perpetrating violence.

This progeny you seem to think the human race can't do without - is
it of the same fictional composition as your porn-site millions?

> Let's try and make something positive of this thread.
>
> I can read an entire 25 post thread in 3 clicks, including the
> Favorites Button, so what's so special about newsreaders these days..
> click click scroll click scroll click click scroll click scroll click
> click scroll click scroll click click scroll click scroll click click
> scroll click scroll

You were the one whinging how difficult it was to read threads in Google
Groups - I'm not remotely interested in how many click scroll click
efforts it takes you, or in educating you why a newsreader beats a
browser for accessing Usenet.

Alex.

Date Subject Author
Graham Cooper