Replies: 154   Last Post: Apr 19, 2011 4:25 AM

Alex

In aus.tv Graham Cooper <grahamcooper7@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 16, 11:40 pm, Alex <n...@leng.id.au> wrote:

>> > Look you idiot, if you correct me you will faulter yourself.
>>
>> You mean "falter", don't you genius?
>>

>> > Similar to if you tried to shoot me you would injure yourself, that
>> > way the human race is guaranteed to progress with my progeny.

>> Correcting your numerous and often humorous errors is in no way like
>> perpetrating violence.
>>
>> This progeny you seem to think the human race can't do without - is
>> it of the same fictional composition as your porn-site millions?
>>

>> > Let's try and make something positive of this thread.
>>
>> > I can read an entire 25 post thread in 3 clicks, including the
>> > Favorites Button, so what's so special about newsreaders these days..
>> > click click scroll click scroll click click scroll click scroll click
>> > click scroll click scroll click click scroll click scroll click click
>> > scroll click scroll

>> You were the one whinging how difficult it was to read threads in Google
>> Groups - I'm not remotely interested in how many click scroll click
>> efforts it takes you, or in educating you why a newsreader beats a
>> browser for accessing Usenet.

> geez you're a pretentious asshole.

Careful, your "Americanitis" is showing...

> how do people refrain from hitting you in person every time you open
> your mouth?

By relaxing their muscles and unclenching their fists, I guess. Or was
that a rhetorical question?

It's interesting how you always resort to suggesting or offering violence
when you lose an argument, though. You should curb that tendency of
yours...

Alex.

Date Subject Author
Graham Cooper