Replies: 154   Last Post: Apr 19, 2011 4:25 AM

Alex

In aus.tv Graham Cooper <grahamcooper7@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 17, 12:01 am, Alex <n...@leng.id.au> wrote:

>> > geez you're a pretentious asshole.
>>
>> Careful, your "Americanitis" is showing...
>>

>> > how do people refrain from hitting you in person every time you open
>> > your mouth?

>> By relaxing their muscles and unclenching their fists, I guess.  Or was
>> that a rhetorical question?
>>
>> It's interesting how you always resort to suggesting or offering violence
>> when you lose an argument, though.  You should curb that tendency of
>> yours...

> You couldn't even state an argument you're a cross between a
> neanderthal and a baboon!

*Yawn*

> you're a fucking retard. 20 of you verbally assault me 20 times a day
> each for months, years on end.
>
> I say someone should hit you and you cry for the police.

I never mentioned the police. You might want to calm down and read what's
actually written...

> you're a gutless fucking whimp Alex, one of the biggest fucknobs I've
> ever come across

That's spelled "wimp", genius. Of course, I bow to your superior
knowledge of "fucknobs"...

> I'M GOING TO FIND YOU IN PERSON - GUARANTEED

Threat noted. You really don't make things easy for yourself, do you?

Alex.

Date Subject Author
Graham Cooper
Alex