Replies: 154   Last Post: Apr 19, 2011 4:25 AM

Graham Cooper

On Apr 17, 12:51 am, Alex <n...@leng.id.au> wrote:
> In aus.tv Graham Cooper <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> I see my modest witticisms have exceeded your comprehension.
>
> >> It's spelled "buffoon", BTW.
>
> > Keep on "correcting me".  The invulnerability only works on your first
> > go, which you fucked up beautifully!  :-)

> No, you seem to consistently manage to make a mistake in just about every
> one of your posts.
>
> Strange concept of "invulnerability", but there you go.
>
> Alex

Maybe you should let someone else PROVE that I made an error.

You took your best shot to correct me and YOU FUCKED UP ALEX!

Remember how you FUCKED UP you total FUCK UP ALEX??

This is Alex's proof that God made an error!

errrr THATAWAY! >>>

Date Subject Author
Graham Cooper
Alex