Replies: 154   Last Post: Apr 19, 2011 4:25 AM

BruceS

On Apr 15, 10:23 pm, Graham Cooper <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 16, 1:34 pm, Alex <n...@leng.id.au> wrote:
>

> > In aus.tv Graham Cooper <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > If you think you've found the definitive holy grail, a weakness in
> > > Genesis Adam's immortality field, then you're clearly mistaken and
> > > jumping to conclusions based on a very weak anecdote.

> > "Immortality field"?  Seriously?
>
> Yes!  Of course Genesis Adam cannot die fatherless.

Are you now claiming that you don't have a father, and that, until you
do, nothing can kill you? I'm curious. How are you planning to
obtain a father?

> None of you can harm me.  None of you can correct me!  I am always
> right every single post.  None of you have even corrected my spelling
> in 10 years.

You were corrected in this very thread, where you misspelled
"lobotomies" as "labotamies". Did you really miss that? Just to be
sure it was clear, *I* corrected your spelling error, though I admit
that was only well after another did so and you appeared to not
understand his correction.

> Here you go!  www.groups.google.com
>
> Find one of my posts with a spelling error, there should be about
> 3,000 - 5,000 of them.
>
> Then find any post that corrected me just once!

Date Subject Author
Graham Cooper
Alex
BruceS