Replies: 154   Last Post: Apr 19, 2011 4:25 AM

Graham Cooper

On Apr 17, 6:45 am, BruceS <bruce...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 15, 10:23 pm, Graham Cooper <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > "Immortality field"?  Seriously?
>
> > Yes!  Of course Genesis Adam cannot die fatherless.
>
> Are you now claiming that you don't have a father, and that, until you
> do, nothing can kill you?  I'm curious.  How are you planning to
> obtain a father?
>

> > None of you can harm me.  None of you can correct me!  I am always
> > right every single post.  None of you have even corrected my spelling
> > in 10 years.

> You were corrected in this very thread, where you misspelled
> "lobotomies" as "labotamies".  Did you really miss that?  Just to be
> sure it was clear, *I* corrected your spelling error, though I admit
> that was only well after another did so and you appeared to not
> understand his correction.

Oh that's a bit like the movie Monte Python!

So is that a correction too?

Virgil didn't even correct me, just because he quoted a word that I
used.

You had your go and YOU FUCKED UP last year Bruce.

YOU ALL FUCK UP
when trying to correct me
THAT IS THE CLAIM.

Anyone can make a valid spelling correction *given enough goes.*

None of you could even do it, and dozens tried in the one thread when
ISSUED THE CHALLENGE.

All you had to do was double check your post and STILL all you FUCKED
UP!

I POSTED, SOMEONE CORRECT A POST OF MINE WITHOUT MAKING AN ERROR
and a dozen of you all FUCKED UP ON THE SPOT!

Now show me a valid correction of any of my posts, first go by anyone,
EVER!

Date Subject Author
Graham Cooper
Alex