Replies: 154   Last Post: Apr 19, 2011 4:25 AM

Graham Cooper

On Apr 17, 12:36 pm, Alex <n...@leng.id.au> wrote:
> In aus.tv Graham Cooper <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> No you didn't. Several times I posted the exact wording of your
> >> *original* claim. I busted the claim several times before you
> >> started adding caveats.

> >> For the record, I've corrected many of your posts without making an
> >> initial error. Now I suppose you're going to stipulate said
> >> corrections only count in posts made *after* your latest claim....

> >> In fact, only after I thoroughly disproved your *original* claim
> >> last night did you make this after-the-fact addition to your delusion
> >> of "invulnerability".

> >> Well, *after* you had a meltdown and posted some rather strong threats
> >> that you were going to track me down in person and deal with me...

> >> PS. Don't worry Graham, even a broken clock is right twice a day...
>
> > You'll have your day in Genesis Court.
>
> More threats.  What a surprise.
>
> To paraphrase your previous posts - I'm not seeing any disproof in
> your responses.  Just disproven claims and more waffle...

Well if you ever get around to posting an *example* of a
valid_correction to any one of my posts rather than just saying

[Alex] LOOK IT UP CLAIM DISPROVEN SO THERE

then I'm all ears.

Proof by counterexample! It should be pretty easy to find a
counterexample to my 100% correct claim on my 20,000 posts.

G. Adam
KINGS BEACH
QUEENSLAND

Date Subject Author