Replies: 154   Last Post: Apr 19, 2011 4:25 AM

Alex

In aus.tv Graham Cooper <grahamcooper7@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 17, 12:36 pm, Alex <n...@leng.id.au> wrote:

>> > You'll have your day in Genesis Court.
>>
>> More threats.  What a surprise.
>>
>> To paraphrase your previous posts - I'm not seeing any disproof in
>> your responses.  Just disproven claims and more waffle...
>>

> Well if you ever get around to posting an *example* of a
> valid_correction to any one of my posts rather than just saying
>
> [Alex] LOOK IT UP CLAIM DISPROVEN SO THERE

If you can master Google Groups and try some more scroll click scroll,
you could look at the proof already posted in this thread.

You do keep ignoring the evidence when it's posted, which says
everything we need to know about your honesty, credibility
and state of mind... Give it up, you give "psychics" a bad name.

Alex.

--

> You're a fucking c*&t Alex, you're number 1 on my TODO LIST
>
> I'M GOING TO FIND YOU IN PERSON - GUARANTEED

- Graham Cooper AKA GENESIS ADAM in AUS.TV

Date Subject Author
Graham Cooper
Alex
BruceS