Replies: 154   Last Post: Apr 19, 2011 4:25 AM

Graham Cooper

On Apr 17, 4:39 pm, Alex <n...@leng.id.au> wrote:
> In aus.tv Graham Cooper <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> OK Graham, one more time for the dummy...
>
> >> Your original claim *in it's entirety* :
>
> >>http://groups.google.com/group/aus.tv/msg/f5be4541af273215?hl=en&dmod...

> >> The correction to (one) of your many spelling/grammatical errors as per
> >> your request:

> >>http://groups.google.com/group/aus.tv/msg/ff9074e935049893?hl=en&dmod...

> >> Disprove your own claim, Graham. It's *your* credibility (ahem) at
> >> stake, so you'll have to demonstrate more honesty, logic and
> >> coherent thought than you usually manage when bailing on one
> >> of your failed "para-tests"...

> > Ew got me there!
>
> I misjudged you.  I really didn't think you'd have the dignity to
> concede...
>
> Alex.

By all means, whenever I post claims about my incorrectibility as a
side effect of my immortality field, feel free to post your disproof!

Here's your proof where you spelt "falter" correctly!

http://tinyurl.com/DISPROOF-OF-IMMORTALITY-FIELD

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Date Subject Author
Graham Cooper