Replies: 154   Last Post: Apr 19, 2011 4:25 AM

Alex

In aus.tv Graham Cooper <grahamcooper7@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 17, 4:39 pm, Alex <n...@leng.id.au> wrote:

>> > Ew got me there!
>>
>> I misjudged you.  I really didn't think you'd have the dignity to
>> concede...

> By all means, whenever I post claims about my incorrectibility as a
> side effect of my immortality field, feel free to post your disproof!

Why - wasn't the last round enough for you? Or are you going to
completely flip out this time and actually follow through on your
threats, Graham?

> Here's your proof where you spelt "falter" correctly!
>
> http://tinyurl.com/DISPROOF-OF-IMMORTALITY-FIELD

Yes, and for those of us with comprehension skills *beyond* 2nd-grade
level, you'd notice it was thoughtfully copied and pasted in the
response *you already quoted* . But you really are just *that*
stupid...

> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Indeed.

I see you've made your usual "para-test" attempt at avoiding
inconvenient facts which don't fit your delusion.

Graham Cooper's credibility: nil. No "immortality field" for
you!

Alex.

--

> You're a fucking c*&t Alex, you're number 1 on my TODO LIST
>
> I'M GOING TO FIND YOU IN PERSON - GUARANTEED

- Graham Cooper AKA GENESIS ADAM in AUS.TV

Date Subject Author
Graham Cooper
Alex
BruceS