Replies: 154   Last Post: Apr 19, 2011 4:25 AM

Graham Cooper

On Apr 17, 5:30 pm, Alex <n...@leng.id.au> wrote:
> In aus.tv Graham Cooper <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> I misjudged you. I really didn't think you'd have the dignity to
> >> concede...

> > By all means, whenever I post claims about my incorrectibility as a
> > side effect of my immortality field, feel free to post your disproof!

> Why - wasn't the last round enough for you?  Or are you going to
> completely flip out this time and actually follow through on your
> threats, Graham?
>

> > Here's your proof where you spelt "falter" correctly!
>
> >http://tinyurl.com/DISPROOF-OF-IMMORTALITY-FIELD
>
> Yes, and for those of us with comprehension skills *beyond* 2nd-grade
> level, you'd notice it was thoughtfully copied and pasted in the
> response *you already quoted* .  But you really are just *that*
> stupid...
>

> > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>
> Indeed.
>
> I see you've made your usual "para-test" attempt at avoiding
> inconvenient facts which don't fit your delusion.
>
> Graham Cooper's credibility: nil.  No "immortality field" for
> you!
>
> Alex.

Hey Alex, what about this post where, as predicted by my claim,

YOU FUCKED UP

while trying to correct me?

----8<--------------------------------

>> > Your stats is not even high school level Bruce, I did several 2nd
>> > years stats subjects at UNI.

>> Your grammar is not even preschool level Graham. It's "your stats *are*
>> not..."

> Actually, it's not. Graham is referring to statistics as a single
> field of endeavour, rather than two or more data points.

Yeah, I can concede that. That only leaves the one error in Graham's
otherwise infallible post. :-)

Alex.

-------------------------8<--------

Date Subject Author