Replies: 154   Last Post: Apr 19, 2011 4:25 AM

Alex

In aus.tv Graham Cooper <grahamcooper7@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 17, 5:30 pm, Alex <n...@leng.id.au> wrote:

>> > By all means, whenever I post claims about my incorrectibility as a
>> > side effect of my immortality field, feel free to post your disproof!

>> Why - wasn't the last round enough for you?  Or are you going to
>> completely flip out this time and actually follow through on your
>> threats, Graham?
>>

>> > Here's your proof where you spelt "falter" correctly!
>>
>> >http://tinyurl.com/DISPROOF-OF-IMMORTALITY-FIELD
>>
>> Yes, and for those of us with comprehension skills *beyond* 2nd-grade
>> level, you'd notice it was thoughtfully copied and pasted in the
>> response *you already quoted* .  But you really are just *that*
>> stupid...
>>

>> > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>> Indeed.
>>
>> I see you've made your usual "para-test" attempt at avoiding
>> inconvenient facts which don't fit your delusion.
>>
>> Graham Cooper's credibility: nil.  No "immortality field" for
>> you!

> Hey Alex, what about this post where, as predicted by my claim,
>
> YOU FUCKED UP
>
> while trying to correct me?

Here's your claim *again*, Graham, so your usual dissembling and
outright lies can be compared:

http://groups.google.com/group/aus.tv/msg/f5be4541af273215?hl=en&dmode=source

The onus of proof is on you, Graham. Please indicate in your
original claim, as per *your* statement above ("as predicted
by my claim"), where you refer to the "infallibility" of
anyone other than yourself with regards to making mistakes in
a post.

Graham Cooper's credibility: nil.
Graham Cooper's "immortality field" level: nil.

Alex.

--

> You're a fucking c*&t Alex, you're number 1 on my TODO LIST
>
> I'M GOING TO FIND YOU IN PERSON - GUARANTEED

- Graham Cooper AKA GENESIS ADAM in AUS.TV

Date Subject Author
Graham Cooper
Alex
BruceS