Replies: 154   Last Post: Apr 19, 2011 4:25 AM

Alex

In aus.tv Graham Cooper <grahamcooper7@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 17, 5:54 pm, Alex <n...@leng.id.au> wrote:
>>In aus.tv Graham Cooper <grahamcooper7@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> > Hey Alex, what about this post where, as predicted by my claim,
>>
>> > YOU FUCKED UP
>>
>> > while trying to correct me?
>>
>> Here's your claim *again*, Graham, so your usual dissembling and
>> outright lies can be compared:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/aus.tv/msg/f5be4541af273215?hl=en&dmod...
>>
>> The onus of proof is on you, Graham.  Please indicate in your
>> original claim, as per *your* statement above ("as predicted
>> by my claim"), where you refer to the "infallibility" of
>> anyone other than yourself with regards to making mistakes in
>> a post.

> So how that prove MY fallibility by YOU FUCKING UP??

Strawman noted.

Poor Graham, you just really don't understand the dictates of
logical debate, do you? No wonder you're a "psychic" - you
just wouldn't be able to cope with any rudimentary scientific
endeavour...

Are you going to make any reasonable attempt to justify your
latest claim, before it's also marked disproved?

Graham Cooper's credibility: nil.
Graham Cooper's "immortality field" level: nil.
Graham Cooper's dignity: absent.

Keep it up!

Alex.

--

> You're a fucking c*&t Alex, you're number 1 on my TODO LIST
>
> I'M GOING TO FIND YOU IN PERSON - GUARANTEED

- Graham Cooper AKA GENESIS ADAM in AUS.TV

Date Subject Author
Graham Cooper
Alex
BruceS