Replies: 154   Last Post: Apr 19, 2011 4:25 AM

Graham Cooper

On Apr 17, 6:15 pm, Alex <n...@leng.id.au> wrote:
> In aus.tv Graham Cooper <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Here's your claim *again*, Graham, so your usual dissembling and
> >> outright lies can be compared:

> >>http://groups.google.com/group/aus.tv/msg/f5be4541af273215?hl=en&dmod...
>
> >> The onus of proof is on you, Graham.  Please indicate in your
> >> original claim, as per *your* statement above ("as predicted
> >> by my claim"), where you refer to the "infallibility" of
> >> anyone other than yourself with regards to making mistakes in
> >> a post.

> > So how that prove MY fallibility by YOU FUCKING UP??
>
> Strawman noted.
>
> Poor Graham, you just really don't understand the dictates of
> logical debate, do you?  No wonder you're a "psychic" - you
> just wouldn't be able to cope with any rudimentary scientific
> endeavour...
>
> Are you going to make any reasonable attempt to justify your
> latest claim, before it's also marked disproved?
>
> Graham Cooper's credibility: nil.
> Graham Cooper's "immortality field" level: nil.
> Graham Cooper's dignity: absent.
>
> Keep it up!
>
> Alex.

Sadly its you who don't understand the difference between an
explanation and a Statement Of Claim, so all you have disproven is a
one off explanation, after the fact of numerous other explanations
that 'anybody can make a spelling correction given enough goes', which
is EXACTLY what you did!

After you FUCKED UP BEAUTIFULLY ON CALL! BwaHAHAHa

Date Subject Author
Graham Cooper
Alex
BruceS