Replies: 154   Last Post: Apr 19, 2011 4:25 AM

Alex

In aus.tv Graham Cooper <grahamcooper7@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 17, 6:15 pm, Alex <n...@leng.id.au> wrote:

>> > So how that prove MY fallibility by YOU FUCKING UP??
>>
>> Strawman noted.
>>
>> Poor Graham, you just really don't understand the dictates of
>> logical debate, do you?  No wonder you're a "psychic" - you
>> just wouldn't be able to cope with any rudimentary scientific
>> endeavour...
>>
>> Are you going to make any reasonable attempt to justify your
>> latest claim, before it's also marked disproved?
>>
>> Graham Cooper's credibility: nil.
>> Graham Cooper's "immortality field" level: nil.
>> Graham Cooper's dignity: absent.
>>
>> Keep it up!

> Sadly its you who don't understand the difference between an
> explanation and a Statement Of Claim, so all you have disproven is a
> one off explanation, after the fact of numerous other explanations
> that 'anybody can make a spelling correction given enough goes', which
> is EXACTLY what you did!

Graham, changing your "Statement Of Claim" after the fact only
confirms that you're a cheat. Of course, you can now *claim* whatever
you like to maintain your delusions, but as per your "para-test"
attempts, you just don't make the grade.

Graham Cooper's credibility: nil.
Graham Cooper's "immortality field" level: nil.
Graham Cooper's dignity: absent.
Graham Cooper's logical reasoning: infantile.

Overall mark: fail.

Better luck next time.

Alex.

--

> You're a fucking c*&t Alex, you're number 1 on my TODO LIST
>
> I'M GOING TO FIND YOU IN PERSON - GUARANTEED

- Graham Cooper AKA GENESIS ADAM in AUS.TV

Date Subject Author
Graham Cooper
Alex
BruceS