Replies: 154   Last Post: Apr 19, 2011 4:25 AM

Alex

In aus.tv Graham Cooper <grahamcooper7@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 17, 6:41 pm, Alex <n...@leng.id.au> wrote:
>> In aus.tv Graham Cooper <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Graham, changing your "Statement Of Claim" after the fact only

> BZZZT!
>
> You can cite where I stated my claim can't you?

Yes, that's how I was able to prove that you lied about it's
content. Would you like the link *again* ? Let me know when
you've had enough...

http://groups.google.com/group/aus.tv/msg/f5be4541af273215?hl=en&dmode=source

BTW it *still* mentions nothing whatsoever about your after-the-fact
additions...

> You lying fucking idiot!

There's that razor-sharp logical reasoning at work again.
I'm thinking that rating you "infantile" may have been way too
optimistic...

Alex.

PS. I'm happy to watch you continue to try to spin this so you
can deal with the loss of your "immortality field", but the
grade is final. You failed.

--

> You're a fucking c*&t Alex, you're number 1 on my TODO LIST
>
> I'M GOING TO FIND YOU IN PERSON - GUARANTEED

- Graham Cooper AKA GENESIS ADAM in AUS.TV

Date Subject Author
Graham Cooper
Alex
BruceS