Replies: 154   Last Post: Apr 19, 2011 4:25 AM

Graham Cooper

> That, and he can only handle one process at a time...
>
> Alex.

you can't even manage that. WTF is the "Incorrectable Claim" moron?

http://groups.google.com/group/aus.tv/msg/f5be4541af273215?hl=en&dmod...

----8<----------------------------------------------------------------

Graham Cooper View profile
More options Apr 16, 2:23 pm

Newsgroups: aus.tv, rec.org.mensa, sci.skeptic, alt.astrology,
sci.math
From: Graham Cooper <grahamcoop...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 21:23:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: SKEPTICS SHOULD HAVE LABOTAMIES NOT LABORATORIES !!!
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | View thread | Show
original | Remove | Report this message | Find messages by this
author
On Apr 16, 1:34 pm, Alex <n...@leng.id.au> wrote:

> In aus.tv Graham Cooper <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > If you think you've found the definitive holy grail, a weakness in
> > Genesis Adam's immortality field, then you're clearly mistaken and
> > jumping to conclusions based on a very weak anecdote.

> "Immortality field"? Seriously?

Yes! Of course Genesis Adam cannot die fatherless.

None of you can harm me. None of you can correct me! I am always
right every single post. None of you have even corrected my spelling
in 10 years.

Here you go! www.groups.google.com

Find one of my posts with a spelling error, there should be about
3,000 - 5,000 of them.

Then find any post that corrected me just once!

----------------------------------8<------------

Sounds like a reponse to your amazement of my immortality field.

Date Subject Author
Graham Cooper
Alex
BruceS