Replies: 154   Last Post: Apr 19, 2011 4:25 AM

Alex

In aus.tv Graham Cooper <grahamcooper7@gmail.com> wrote:
>> That, and he can only handle one process at a time...
>
> you can't even manage that.

Demonstrably false. I have just one question, do you *ever*
get tired of being wrong?

> WTF is the "Incorrectable Claim" moron?

It's a non sequitur you've introduced into my response to Brad.

Anything else you'd like me to clarify for you?

Alex.

--

> You're a fucking c*&t Alex, you're number 1 on my TODO LIST
>
> I'M GOING TO FIND YOU IN PERSON - GUARANTEED

- Graham Cooper AKA GENESIS ADAM in AUS.TV

Date Subject Author
Graham Cooper
Alex
BruceS