Replies: 154   Last Post: Apr 19, 2011 4:25 AM

Alex

In aus.tv Graham Cooper <grahamcooper7@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > you can't even manage that.
>>
>> Demonstrably false.  I have just one question, do you *ever*
>> get tired of being wrong?
>>

>> > WTF is the "Incorrectable Claim" moron?
>>
>> It's a non sequitur you've introduced into my response to Brad.
>>
>> Anything else you'd like me to clarify for you?
>>

> Else? For the 10th time:
>
> where and what claim are you insisting you disproved.

You seem to have wandered into the wrong section of the thread,
Graham, but I suppose that's what comes of using Google Groups.
In the message you replied to, I was in fact describing my metaphor
of your mind as a single-process, 8-bit computer with static ROM
operating system to Brad.

I can see how this has obviously confused you into imagining that
we were secretly discussing your "Interlocutable Carrot" or whatever
catchphrase you've just made up and are no doubt now going to claim
you've been using all along...

> I know you don't pretend to be a lawyer, but try and write something
> substantial for once, like a relevant quote to your alleged disproof!

Graham, the totality of what you "know" could be inscribed on the head
of a very small pin in 72pt Arial and still leave sufficient space for
the entire collection of the Library of Congress.

Come back when the adults have finished speaking.

Here's the link you asked for; go, read, feel embarrassed and then
make up a new "Interpolated Calculator" catchphrase so you can fit your
ongoing failure into your delusional mental framework:

http://groups.google.com/group/aus.tv/msg/915006287af1f675?dmode=source

Alex.

--

> You're a fucking c*&t Alex, you're number 1 on my TODO LIST
>
> I'M GOING TO FIND YOU IN PERSON - GUARANTEED

- Graham Cooper AKA GENESIS ADAM in AUS.TV

Date Subject Author
Graham Cooper
Alex
BruceS