Replies: 154   Last Post: Apr 19, 2011 4:25 AM

Graham Cooper

On Apr 18, 12:03 pm, GovShill <gov.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 18, 11:57 am, Graham Cooper <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > And succeeding !
> > > The word you were unable to spell doesn't exist....

> > neither does your brain.
>
> > you put the F@cking Asshole Idiot Loser into FAIL
>
> Asshole?
>
> Is that one of these?http://benjimus4.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/asshole.jpg
>
> Shill #2

I thought you were American?

considering American English has many more phonetically readable
equivalent words to Australian or UK English and is considered
standard on the internet where mostly Americans will read the text, I
fail to see the logic of Australians pointing out the Aussie spelling
on the internet all the time?

Cheque Check, who gives a f@ck

Date Subject Author
Graham Cooper