Topic: Pseudoteaching
Replies: 31   Last Post: Apr 19, 2011 9:35 AM

Richard Strausz

Re: Pseudoteaching

Jonathan, there is a newer example from Meyer where he shows some math uses/misuses from Jon Stewart's Daily Show. Once again, as good as Meyer's post is, be sure to read the comments afterwards.

http://blog.mrmeyer.com/?p=10017

Richard