Topic: FW: August administration of Algebra 2 trig Regents exam
Replies: 2   Last Post: Apr 27, 2011 5:12 PM

Luisa Duerr

FW: August administration of Algebra 2 trig Regents exam
att1.html (1.9 K)

________________________________
From: NYSED EMSCASSESSINFO [EMSCASSESSINFO@MAIL.NYSED.GOV]
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2011 12:53 PM
To: Luisa Duerr
Subject: Re: August administration of Algebra 2 trig Regents exam

Good Afternoon, Mrs. Duerr,

Thank you for writing to the assessment Policy, Development and Administration Office. That is correct. The Algebra 2/Trigonometry exam will not be offered during the August 2011 administration.

Sincerely,

Eileen Becker

Office of State Assessment, Communications>>> Luisa Duerr <DuerrL@binghamtonschools.org> 4/25/2011 12:15 PM >>>

Hi. In August 2010, I read a state memo which stated there will be a reduced number of Regents exam that will be offered in summer school 2011. One exam of particular interest to me is the Algebra 2 Trig Regents exam. Will this exam still not be offered in August 2011? Thank you for your timely response.

Mrs. Luisa Duerr

Binghamton High School