Topic: Undo/Redo
Replies: 12   Last Post: Feb 13, 2014 1:01 AM

DrMajorBob

Re: Undo/Redo

Personally, I don't lose useful code, in the way you seem to do.

Maybe you need to cultivate strategies that prevent it for yourself,
rather than waiting for Wolfram to develop undo/redo capabilities.

You'd be waiting a LONG time, after all, even if they got seriously
interested.

Bobby

--
DrMajorBob@yahoo.com