Topic: Undo/Redo
Replies: 12   Last Post: Feb 13, 2014 1:01 AM

Sebastian

Re: Undo/Redo

Am Dienstag, 3. Mai 2011 11:47:32 UTC+2 schrieb Murray Eisenberg:
> No, Input cells need not be "static": you could programmatically rewrite
> them!

Granted. But does it matter? If I revert the cell to its original state and decide to further work with it (programatically or not) that seems fine to me. As it is obvious to the user which state it currently is in, just use that state.

Sebastian