Topic: On Regents Exam
Replies: 11   Last Post: May 5, 2011 7:09 PM

T Dempsey

Re: On Regents Exam
att1.html (6.9 K)

It was a long time ago and I don;t remember the year. It was a June exam.
You are correct when you refer to holding all the deimal places as nuts. So
do I. So do my students. That is precisely why I have my students do it. It
forces them (pr at least it will occur to them) to revisit the question to
see what we need to round it to. I find that helps to avoid those careless
and very costly rounding errors. .