Topic: mex function for beginners
Replies: 13   Last Post: Aug 3, 2011 12:52 PM

Steven Lord

Re: mex function for beginners

"Ahmed Hakim" <general_ahmed@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello I have problems with using MEX function
> I purchased some C++ files and I want to use them in MATLAB

*snip*

> RTOD.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "class Vector __cdecl
> AccelHarmonic(class Vector const &,class Matrix const
> &,double,double,class Matrix const &,int,int)"
> (?AccelHarmonic@@YA?AVVector@@AEBV1@AEBVMatrix@@NN1HH@Z) referenced in
> function "class Vector __cdecl Accel(double,class Vector const &,int)"
> (?Accel@@YA?AVVector@@NAEBV1@H@Z) SAT_Filter.mexw64 : fatal error LNK1120:
> 1 unresolved externals
> C:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2009B\BIN\MEX.PL: Error: Link of 'SAT_Filter.mexw64'
> failed.
> ??? Error using ==> mex at 221
> Unable to complete successfully.
>
> So Can anybody help me?

The best person to help you determine why RTOD depends on a symbol that the
linker can't find when the object file is being linked is the person from
whom you purchased the files.

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com