Topic: Scoring Days
Replies: 3   Last Post: May 18, 2011 6:32 PM

Gary Furman

Re: Scoring Days

When I was in Monticello, we would do a districtwide conference day which allowed other
subject areas to work on curriculum, data, or bring people into the district for PD.

Gary

On 18 May 2011 at 7:27, mathematics226@aol.com wrote:

To: nyshsmath@mathforum.org, amtnys@mathforum.org
Subject: Scoring Days
From: mathematics226@aol.com
Date sent: Wed, 18 May 2011 07:27:33 -0400 (EDT)
Send reply to: nyshsmath@mathforum.org

> Good Morning
>
> Iam wondering how other districts handle scoring ELA and Math for MS tests? Our District gives
> the MS off and we do ELA and Math together but need to pull from the HS staff and
> administration is looking for a different way that willl not involved covering so much staff.
> I am curious how other places handle this.
>
> Thank you
> Joe Perlman
> Rye Neck UFSD

Gary Furman
Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
Ellenville Central School District
845-647-0107

This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee(s) and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient, please be advised that any disclosure copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein
is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please destroy all copies of the message, whether
in electronic or hard copy format, as well as attachments, and immediately contact the sender by replying to this
e-mail or by phoning.

Please consider the environment before printing. GO GREEN !!!!!