Topic: Possible non-release of regents exams
Replies: 4   Last Post: May 21, 2011 9:37 AM

sherry

Re: Possible non-release of regents exams
att1.html (8.3 K)

So we teachers (ELA and Math grades 4-8) are going to have 40% of our evaluation based on exams we can not see?

This starts in the 2011-2012 school year based on these exams?

We are going to be evaluated as we transition from one curriculum to another?

Sherry Johnson
Little Falls