Topic: Einstein, the crackpot's Croq
Replies: 108   Last Post: Jun 17, 2011 2:07 PM

Androcles

Re: Einstein, the crackpot's Croq

"Helmut Wabnig" <hwabnig@.- --- -.dotat> wrote in message
> [...]
| >mas-density (even on cosmic scales), (some
| >small digits & pi omitted here) all of which can
| >be concatenated into the skeletal 1234 cosmic
| >envelope as
| >c = (GM/R)^1/2 = (GMH)^1/3 = (GM*b_r)^1/4
| >IOW, none of Einstein's convoluted shit has
| >any use in the here and real universe that we
| >live in. .... KW is correct in his assessment.
| >>
| >KW continued & wrote:
| >However, it does not take a genius to figure out if the
| >mass density is negative, gravitational effect becomes
| >repulsive. Poisson was the very first person to suggest
| >antigravity but knew better not to. Einstein the nitwit, the
| >plagiarist, and the liar was just so fucking ignorant that this
| >nitwit, this plagiarist, and the liar had no hesitation to claim
| >negative mass density in vacuum in which the giants before this
| >nitwit, the plagiarist, and the liar knew better not to go there.
| ><shrug>
| >>
| >Now, the self-styled physicists are getting hard-ons whenever Dark
| >Energy (negative mass density in vacuum) is mentioned. What the fuck
| >does negative mass mean? The only plausible answer is ignorance.
| >After all, they are still worshipping Einstein the nitwit, the
| >plagiarist, and the liar as a god. Anything this nitwit, the
| >plagiarist, and this liar uttered just bedazzaled the hell out of
| >these self-styled physicists. That is called Dingleberry
| >worshipping. <shrug>
| >>
| >Moving on to GR, the silliness embraced by the self-styled physicists
| >exponentially amplifies. The Schwarzschild metric was discovered by
| >Hilbert not Schwarzschild. Both metrics are mathematically legal
| >solutions to the field equations that are static, spherically
| >symmetric, and asymptotically flat. Schwarzschild's original solution
| >does not allow for the existence of black holes. Let's look at the
| >Schwarzschild metric before the integrating constant is identified
| >through the boundary requirement of satisfying the Newtonian law of
| >gravity. There are more integration constants, but for the purpose of
| >this discussion, they are ignored.
| >>
| >** ds^2 = c^2 (1 + K / r) dt^2 - dr^2 / (1 + K / r) - r^2 dO^2
| >Where
| >** K = One of the many integration constants
| >** dO^2 = cos^2(Latitude) dLongitude^2 + dLatitude^2
| >>
| >Notice this particular solution predicts just about everything from
| >gravitation to antigravity. There is no definitive reasoning to pin-
| >point this particular integration constant as the following besides
| >through this boundary condition that emphasizes hind sights are always
| >20/20. <shrug>
| >>
| >** K = - 2 G M / c^2, Newtonian compatibility requirement
| >>
| >This point collaborates with Professor Ponte's astute observation of
| >how Einstein the nitwit, the plagiarist, and the liar reasoned
| ><shrug>
| >

| If only hanson would stop to decorate his diatribes with cut and paste
| formulas, which he does not understand, nor does he know what they

In hypothetical sentences introduced by 'if' and referring to
past time, where conditions are to be deemed 'unfulfilled',
the verb will regularly be found in the pluperfect subjunctive,
in both protasis and apodosis.
-- Donet, "Principles of Elementary Latin Syntax"

If only wabnigger had a 'then' or 'else' in which to find the conclusion.

Date Subject Author
5/22/11
Read Einstein, the crackpot's Croq
hanson
5/22/11
Read Re: Einstein, the crackpot's Croq
donstockbauer@hotmail.com
5/22/11
Read Re: Einstein, the crackpot's Croq
donstockbauer@hotmail.com
5/23/11
Read Re: Einstein, the crackpot's Croq
hanson
5/23/11
Read Re: Einstein, the crackpot's Croq
Chris.B
5/23/11
Read Re: Einstein, the crackpot's Croq
hanson
5/23/11
Read Re: Einstein, the crackpot's Croq
donstockbauer@hotmail.com
5/23/11
Read Re: Einstein, the crackpot's Croq
hanson
5/24/11
Read Re: Einstein, the crackpot's Croq
Chris.B
5/24/11
Read Re: Einstein, the crackpot's Croq
hanson
5/24/11
Read Re: Einstein, the crackpot's Croq
pnalsing@gmail.com
5/24/11
Read Re: Einstein, the crackpot's Croq
Chris.B
5/24/11
Read Re: Einstein, the crackpot's Croq
hanson
5/24/11
Read Re: Einstein, the crackpot's Croq
hanson
5/24/11
Read Re: Einstein, the crackpot's Croq
Chris.B
5/24/11
Read Re: Einstein, the crackpot's Croq
pnalsing@gmail.com
5/24/11
Read Re: Einstein, the crackpot's Croq
hanson
5/24/11
Read Re: Einstein, the crackpot's Croq
hanson
5/24/11
Read Re: Einstein, the crackpot's Croq
bradguth@gmail.com
5/25/11
Read Re: Einstein, the crackpot's Croq
Chris.B
5/25/11
Read Re: Einstein, the crackpot's Croq
hanson
5/25/11
Read Re: Einstein, the crackpot's Croq
bradguth@gmail.com
5/25/11
Read Re: Einstein, the crackpot's Croq
hanson
5/25/11
Read Re: Einstein, the crackpot's Croq
hanson
5/25/11
Read Re: Einstein, the crackpot's Croq
bradguth@gmail.com
5/25/11
Read Re: Einstein, the crackpot's Croq
hanson
5/26/11
[...]
5/27/11
Read Re: Einstein, the crackpot's Croq
Chris.B
5/27/11
Read Re: Einstein, the crackpot's Croq
hanson
5/27/11
Read Re: Einstein, the crackpot's Croq
Chris.B
5/27/11
Read Re: Einstein, the crackpot's Croq
hanson
5/27/11
Read Re: Einstein, the crackpot's Croq
Chris.B
5/27/11
Read Re: Einstein, the crackpot's Croq
hanson
5/28/11
Read Re: Einstein, the crackpot's Croq
Chris.B
5/28/11
Read Re: Einstein, the crackpot's Croq
hanson
5/28/11
Read Re: Einstein, the crackpot's Croq
Chris.B
5/28/11
Read Re: Einstein, the crackpot's Croq
hanson
5/29/11
[...]
5/30/11
[...]
5/31/11
Read Re: Einstein, the crackpot's Croq
Chris.B
5/31/11
Read Re: Einstein, the crackpot's Croq
hanson
5/31/11
Read Re: Einstein, the crackpot's Croq
Chris.B
5/31/11
Read Re: Einstein, the crackpot's Croq
hanson
5/31/11
Read Re: Einstein, the crackpot's Croq
Chris.B
5/31/11
Read Re: Einstein, the crackpot's Croq
hanson
6/1/11
[...]
Helmut Wabnig
6/1/11
Read Re: Einstein, the crackpot's Croq
Androcles
6/1/11
Read Re: Einstein, the crackpot's Croq
Chris.B
6/1/11
Read Re: Einstein, the crackpot's Croq
Helmut Wabnig
6/1/11
Read Re: Einstein, the crackpot's Croq
Androcles
6/3/11
Read Wabning - Andro -- Re: Einstein, the crackpot's Croq
hanson
6/1/11
Read Re: Einstein, the crackpot's Croq
hanson