Topic: What is Allowed for Regents Exams?
Replies: 64   Last Post: Jun 13, 2011 5:04 PM

Morse, Dana

Re: What is Allowed for Regents Exams?

You still have you matrices and can use reduced row echelon form to solve a system. NYSED doesn't want the integrity of the exam to be compromised with a model that does everything for the student on an exam.

Please just check with NYSED if you have concerns on a specific model or functionalty.

Mr. Dana F. Morse
Upstate New York and Long Island
Educational Technology Consultant
Texas Instruments Incorporated
(315) 730-9858
1-800-TI-CARES

Find NYS Regents Test Prep at: www.education.ti.com/newyork

On Jun 10, 2011, at 11:02 AM, "Daniel Knaisch" <dknaisch@elmiracityschools.com> wrote:

> Thought I had the next to last version of the OS and those functions still were available. Better check I guess...then on that note...Should I go back to the Ti-84 because those options are available?? I know I could always do matrices for systems, but what about poly roots or solver?? is this option on the 84 still and now not on the Nspire....I might have to switch to Casio here Dana!
>

> Daniel Knaisch
> Math Teacher
> Elmira Free Academy
> 933 Hoffman St.
> Elmira, NY 14905
> (607)735-3100 ext 4233

*

Date Subject Author
5/5/11
Read What is Allowed for Regents Exams?
Morse, Dana
5/5/11
Read Re: What is Allowed for Regents Exams?
StGOLD2112@aol.com
5/5/11
Read Re: What is Allowed for Regents Exams?
Morse, Dana
5/6/11
Read Re: What is Allowed for Regents Exams?
ElizWaite@aol.com
5/5/11
Read Re: What is Allowed for Regents Exams?
Tom Kenyon
5/5/11
Read Re: What is Allowed for Regents Exams?
Morse, Dana
5/18/11
Read Scoring Days
Mathematics226@aol.com
5/18/11
Read Re: Scoring Days
Gary Furman
5/18/11
Read RE: Scoring Days
Danielle Bouton-Wales
5/18/11
Read Re: Scoring Days
MathCaryl@aol.com
5/18/11
Read Re: Scoring Days
sherry
5/18/11
Read Re: Scoring Days
Tennantij@aol.com
5/19/11
Read Re: Scoring Days
Thomas Mariano
5/19/11
Read RE: Scoring Days
MHulton@holland.wnyric.org
5/19/11
Read RE: Scoring Days
Brian Grayson
5/18/11
Read Re: Scoring Days
Kathy
5/19/11
Read Re: Scoring Days
BAmedro@aol.com
5/26/11
Read Re: What is Allowed for Regents Exams?
VivMathGirl
5/27/11
Read Re: What is Allowed for Regents Exams?
mathguy314e
5/26/11
Read Re: What is Allowed for Regents Exams?
Morse, Dana
5/31/11
Read Re: What is Allowed for Regents Exams?
VivMathGirl
5/31/11
Read Re: What is Allowed for Regents Exams?
loretta boyce
5/31/11
Read Re: What is Allowed for Regents Exams?
VivMathGirl
6/1/11
Read Re: What is Allowed for Regents Exams?
mathguy314e
6/1/11
Read Re: What is Allowed for Regents Exams?
VivMathGirl
5/31/11
Read Re: What is Allowed for Regents Exams?
precopio@nycap.rr.com
5/31/11
Read RE: What is Allowed for Regents Exams?
Westendorf, Neal
5/31/11
Read RE: What is Allowed for Regents Exams? and iPads
Tom Kenyon
6/1/11
Read Re: What is Allowed for Regents Exams? and iPads
ElizWaite@aol.com
6/2/11
Read iPads -CLINOMETER
Robert Orchanian
6/2/11
Read Re: iPads -CLINOMETER
Evan Romer
6/2/11
Read Re: iPads -CLINOMETER
Roberta M. Eisenberg
6/2/11
Read Re: iPads -CLINOMETER
VivMathGirl
6/1/11
Read Re: What is Allowed for Regents Exams?
loretta boyce
5/27/11
Read Re: What is Allowed for Regents Exams?
mathguy314e
5/27/11
Read Re: What is Allowed for Regents Exams?
Morse, Dana
5/30/11
Read Re: What is Allowed for Regents Exams?
mathguy314e
5/30/11
Read Re: What is Allowed for Regents Exams?
ELEANOREVO@aol.com
5/30/11
Read Re: What is Allowed for Regents Exams?
Roberta M. Eisenberg
5/31/11
Read Re: What is Allowed for Regents Exams?
mathguy314e
5/30/11
Read Re: What is Allowed for Regents Exams?
Jonathan Halabi
5/27/11
Read Re: What is Allowed for Regents Exams?
Morse, Dana
5/27/11
Read Re: What is Allowed for Regents Exams?
Morse, Dana
6/10/11
Read Re: What is Allowed for Regents Exams?
Mike Crawford
6/10/11
Read RE: What is Allowed for Regents Exams?
Henry, James
5/27/11
Read Re: What is Allowed for Regents Exams?
Leslie Tanner
5/30/11
[...]
6/3/11
Read Re: What is Allowed for Regents Exams?
Christopher Kentner
6/10/11
Read Re: What is Allowed for Regents Exams?
mathgirl
6/10/11
Read RE: What is Allowed for Regents Exams?
Daniel Knaisch
6/10/11
Read Re: What is Allowed for Regents Exams?
Morse, Dana
6/10/11
Read RE: What is Allowed for Regents Exams?
Daniel Knaisch
6/10/11
Read Re: What is Allowed for Regents Exams?
Morse, Dana
6/13/11
Read RE: What is Allowed for Regents Exams?
Daniel Knaisch
6/13/11
Read RE: What is Allowed for Regents Exams?
precopio@nycap.rr.com
6/13/11
Read RE: What is Allowed for Regents Exams? & calculator tips
Tom Kenyon