Topic: capacitor equation solution not working
Replies: 7   Last Post: Jun 22, 2011 6:33 AM

michael partensky

Re: capacitor equation solution not working

Sorry, my last comment is irrelevant for your setting where the current is a
given function (which is unusual but formally valid).
Best
MP

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 11:49 PM, michael partensky <partensky@gmail.com>wrote:

>> On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 12:09 AM, J and B <noslowski@comcast.net> wrote:
>>

>>> I am trying to solve a very simple circuit, one that has only a capacitor
>>> in
>>> it. What am I doing wrong? The final graph should show that the