Topic: capacitor equation solution not working
Replies: 7   Last Post: Jun 22, 2011 6:33 AM

DrMajorBob

Re: capacitor equation solution not working

Do NOT type your code into e-mail. Ever. Copy it from Mathematica and
paste it into e-mail.

Sometimes it's useful to Copy > As plain text.

Bobby

--
DrMajorBob@yahoo.com