Topic: algebra regents 2011
Replies: 27   Last Post: Jun 20, 2011 3:05 PM

Roberta M. Eisenberg

Re: algebra regents 2011
att1.html (6.5 K)

Unfortunately that is not correct. Too bad it's in an official document. x/t, 4/abc, etc. are terms but not monomials.

An algebraic expression is a term or a sum of terms.
A monomial is a term with no variable in the denominator.
A polynomial is a monomial or a sum of monomials.

Bobbi E