Topic: parent complaint avenues
Replies: 7   Last Post: Jun 20, 2011 8:25 PM

MARYBETH ROBINETTE

RE: parent complaint avenues
att1.html (10.3 K)

This is the response I received from my RIC:

I suggest that you refer this to the Office of Assessment Policy,
Development and Administration (formerly known as the Office of State
Assessment-OSA). Their email address is emscassessinfo@mail.nysed.gov .
I would be curious as to any response the parent receives, and how long
it takes.

Joe

Joseph P. Stern

Program Administrator, Student Data Services

Education and Information Support Services

Eastern Suffolk BOCES

15 Andrea Road, Holbrook, NY 11741

Phone: 631-419-1676/Fax: 631-244-4003

Email: jstern@esboces.org