Topic: Algebra 2/Trig Regents
Replies: 55   Last Post: Jul 1, 2011 6:01 PM

Roberta M. Eisenberg

Re: Algebra 2/Trig Regents
att1.html (3.2 K)

Actually, I thought the trolling comment was tongue in cheek, i.e. a funny way of agreeing with you.

Bobbi E.

On Jun 24, 2011, at 11:08 AM, eleanorevo@aol.com wrote:

> Hi Ann and others who interpreted my post as disruptive,
>
> I am sorry you took my post as trolling. I am a retired math/special education teacher who has been part of this group for a number of years. I neglected to sign it, as I usually do, as I was distracted. Since our e-mail address appears in the post, Many people know who sent it anyway :-). I also neglected to mention when I received this e-mail last week, I remembered receiving it "a while back for a different month," so I checked snopes. They have several different ways to analyze the statement. This was not my analysis.
>

> Eleanore Vollweiler
> Retired Math/Special Education Teacher
> George Junior Republic Union Free School District

Date Subject Author
6/20/11
Read Algebra 2/Trig Regents
Jayson Kiang
6/20/11
Read Re: Algebra 2/Trig Regents
rhoffman@wacs2.wnyric.org
6/21/11
Read Re: Algebra 2/Trig Regents
Jessica
6/21/11
Read Re: Algebra 2/Trig Regents
Jonathan Halabi
6/21/11
Read RE: Algebra 2/Trig Regents
Mitchell, Doreen
6/21/11
Read Re: RE: Algebra 2/Trig Regents
Lin Chen
6/21/11
Read Re: RE: Algebra 2/Trig Regents
Steve Grey
precopio@nycap.rr.com
6/21/11
Read Re: RE: Algebra 2/Trig Regents
Kathy
6/22/11
Read Re: RE: Algebra 2/Trig Regents
Glenn Mary
6/23/11
Read Re: RE: Algebra 2/Trig Regents
adkmath
6/23/11
Read Re: RE: Algebra 2/Trig Regents
Jonathan Halabi
6/23/11
Read Re: RE: Algebra 2/Trig Regents
Deanna Tullison
6/24/11
Read Re: Algebra 2/Trig Regents
ELEANOREVO@aol.com
6/24/11
Read Re: Algebra 2/Trig Regents
Roberta M. Eisenberg
6/24/11
Read Re: RE: Algebra 2/Trig Regents
lvullo@ccsd-k12.org
6/24/11
Read Re: RE: Algebra 2/Trig Regents
Ann Murray
6/24/11
Read Re: Algebra 2/Trig Regents
ELEANOREVO@aol.com
6/24/11
Read Re: Algebra 2/Trig Regents
Ann Murray
6/24/11
Read Re: Algebra 2/Trig Regents
Roberta M. Eisenberg
6/24/11
Read Re: RE: Algebra 2/Trig Regents
precopio@nycap.rr.com
6/29/11
Read Re: RE: Algebra 2/Trig Regents
Glenn Mary
6/30/11
Read a history of regents exam errors
Brent Neeley
6/30/11
Read Re: a history of regents exam errors
Nick B
6/30/11
Read Re: a history of regents exam errors
Evan Romer
6/30/11
Read Re: a history of regents exam errors
SRothwell@e1b.org
7/1/11
Read Re: a history of regents exam errors
Nick B
6/30/11
Read RE: a history of regents exam errors
Eileen Welch
7/1/11
Read Re: a history of regents exam errors
Eileen Lane
6/21/11
Read Re: RE: Algebra 2/Trig Regents
Menapace, Susan