Topic: illegal sale of internet documents
Replies: 1   Last Post: Jul 14, 2011 7:29 PM

Gerry Myerson

Re: illegal sale of internet documents

In article
<86613cb0-aecd-468b-a3a8-7749f1419843@c41g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,
plouffe <simon.plouffe@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am posting this comment because Amazon, (fr, uk, com and ca) are
> selling documents using my name without my consent. The documents are
> not much of a value I am doing this because the practice is illegal.

When I see something illegal, I'm inclined to tell the police,
not Usenet.

--
Gerry Myerson (gerry@maths.mq.edi.ai) (i -> u for email)