Topic: Calculator Policy
Replies: 10   Last Post: Aug 8, 2011 7:26 PM

Sharon

From: NYC
Registered: 6/26/05
Re: Calculator Policy
att1.html (2.7 K)

Ummm check again. There was an announcement that Mayor Bloomberg from NYC has received 1.5 million dollars in donations to place the January regents back on the schedule. Naturally, his comments were that he did this for the "greater good of the students", but it sounded very self-serving to me. After all, if the January regents aren't administered, the high school drop out rate in the city will increase.

http://www.ny1.com/content/top_stories/144276/january-regents-exams-saved-by-private-fundraising

Tzippy