Topic: Calculator Policy
Replies: 10   Last Post: Aug 8, 2011 7:26 PM

Evelyne Stalzer

Re: Calculator Policy
att1.html (1.9 K)

We have class sets of calculators, or in some cases almost-sets. Students
are not issued calculators like text books, but they are also not asked to
buy them. We do point out that if a student has access to a computer, they
also have access to calculator functions, and we provide computer access
during lunch and after school via the library.

Evelyne Stalzer