Topic: Calculator Policy
Replies: 10   Last Post: Aug 8, 2011 7:26 PM

Glenn Mary

Re: Calculator Policy
att1.html (3.2 K)

You probably have heard by now, but there will be January regents.

In my high school, every math classroom has a set of 30 calculators that do not leave the rooms. Each calculator has a number on it thanks to a label maker. We have 7 math rooms and therefore, calculator numbers 1 - 210. I have numbers 1 through 30 and assign a number to each student in each of my classes. Some students bring and use their own calculator.

If you need more calculators, go to donorschoose.org.

Hope this helps.

Mary